NSP / Elements Cruise Silver SUP
Elements Cruise Silver
The Cruise design is the most popular board in the NSP range and one of the most popular SUP’s in the world.
– Cruising on the water is the purest experience of SUP.
– Suitable for riders of all sizes and skill levels, the design features a wider nose and rounded square tail creating a stable platform with generous volume and easy turning.
– The double concave bottom shape delivers glide that makes this a super stable and fun board on flatwater and in small waves
Released in 2013 Elements was designed to offer a baseline offering to the NSP Range. Available in a limited range of the NSP best sellers Elements offers amazing durability and value.
The NSP philosophy has always been that if they make boards that exceed your expectations. Not only will you appreciate the value but will use it more often. The Elements are the building blocks of nature; this part of the NSP range was developed to be the board that is one of the essential building blocks to enjoying your life on the water.
- Securecell water resistant EPS Core
- High density foam inserts around all fin boxes, leash plugs and handles
- High durability integrated Polyurethane coating applied in the mould
- Vacuum moulded Epoxy construction
- Standard internal carry handle on SUP