NSP / Elements Allrounder Silver SUP
Elements Allrounder Silver
LAST ONE IN STOCK!!
The ultimate allround SUP – a perfect blend of fun wave performance and flatwater paddling glide makes this board a trendsetter in the market:
– Proven outline with semi pointed surf style nose with moderate nose lift, a forward wide point for stability and easy paddling.
– Pulled in round tail for speed, maneuverability and control.
– Single to double concave bottom and a light vee through the tail, generates speed quickly and maintains smooth flow from turn to turn.
– From flat water cruising to fun surf days at the beach – the NSP Allrounder series has you covered.
|9'2''||29 ³/⁸||4 ¹/²||129.5|
|10'11''||32 ¹/⁴||4 ¹/¹⁶||186.1|
Released in 2013 Elements was designed to offer a baseline offering to the NSP Range. Available in a limited range of the NSP best sellers Elements offers amazing durability and value.
The NSP philosophy has always been that if they make boards that exceed your expectations. Not only will you appreciate the value but will use it more often. The Elements are the building blocks of nature; this part of the NSP range was developed to be the board that is one of the essential building blocks to enjoying your life on the water.
- Securecell water resistant EPS Core
- High density foam inserts around all fin boxes, leash plugs and handles
- High durability integrated Polyurethane coating applied in the mould
- Vacuum moulded Epoxy construction
- Standard internal carry handle on SUP