NSP / 9'8" E2 Classic Surf SUP
LAST ONE IN STOCK!!
The 9'8 is designed as the ultimate all rounder. High volume, width and a flatter deck and mid to boxy rails create an an incredibly useable and versatile design.
The forward wide point and rounded nose create the stability while the reducing width in the tail allows the board to perform at a high level in the surf in capable hands. At 167 litres and utilising an intelligent design this board is perfect for the one board family, women, experienced and heavier surfers.
One of the funnest and most versatile boards ever it's already establishing itself as a contender for #1 seller in the NSP Stand Up Paddle Range.
NSP E2 Epoxy is the original NSP construction. In 2001 NSP was released with E2 and quickly become one the largest surf and Stand Up Paddle board brands in the world.
The NSP ethos was always based upon incredible durability and value to give people the best experience possible. From the beaches of Waikiki to Cornwall, Japan, Sydney and California NSP’s are everywhere. A huge part of the reason you see so many on beaches the world over are that most boards are still working many years later. It’s common in the most extreme and demanding places like Waikiki where the busiest board hire companies choose NSP E2 as these boards simply last longer than the rest. Combine this with proven designs, light weight and back up service and just as the busiest hire companies choose NSP if you are looking for the ultimate blend of durability, value and performance NSP E2 is for you.
- Securecell water resistant EPS Core
- Vacuum molded micro sandwich Epoxy construction formed by Foaming Epoxy resin and purpose designed combination fibreglass matt.
- Thermoformed ballistic top sheet applied in the moulding process creating amazing ding resistance and lateral strength
- Hand laminated rails following molding to maximise durability in the critical area of the board.
- Include a free deck pad
- Deluxe ergonomically designed Y carry handle on SUP