NSP / 2019 Kym Thompson Coco Hooligan
Aggressive high performance longboards that break the rules with quick and dynamic carving combined with traditional style for intermediate to advanced surfers:
– The Hooligan design incorporates the responsiveness of a narrow shortboard tail and rail profiles to create a longboard that carves unlimited lines and hits the lip.
– The advanced surfer will appreciate the loads of hollowed V under the feet to give quick rail-to-rail turns.
– Show off all your surfing skills with a dynamic short board approach to rail to rail carving, then switch modes for classic nose riding and traditional longboard style.
– Use a small single fin for small surf then add side biters and larger center fin as wave size and power increases.
– Bring out your inner surf hooligan, break down the traditional surf style rules and mix things up on the wave with an aggressive modern and classic style!
Shaper: Kym Thompson
Fin System: FCSII
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
NSP Coco Mat is the world’s first and only Patent Pending surfboard construction built using all natural coconut husk fibers. It is the next generation of manufacturing technology. Naturally stronger the fibers of the coconut are readily available, need minimal processing and come from local self sustaining crops near the NSP manufacturing facility.
Not just an alternative material, the strength of the Coconut Husk when used to create a full sandwich in the patent pending manufacturing process is a genuine construction innovation achieving a 50% strength advantage to other industry standard technologies.
The most impressive characteristic of the coconut husk fiber is its incredible strength to weight ratio. After hundreds of surfing hours and further verified in laboratory tests, NSP has proven that Coco Mat boards are the strongest surfboards for their weight on the market today.
The Coco Mat boards have a responsive, fluid ride with great flex characteristics and look organically beautiful with the visible, randomly oriented natural fibers.